Thursday 12 January 2012

A Little Bit About Me

My names Jocelyn, I live in Belfast Christchurch with my partner John. We've been together since June 1996
I have an older sister and a younger brother. Not forgetting Dad of course
Mum passed away on Boxing Day (2011) so I started this blog for her ( I love you mum )

I work in the afternoons/evenings so during the day is what i call "me time"
I have too many U.F.O's that i would like to complete and things i like to do in the garden so i thought I'd start a blog to help me get things done ( abit like a pull ya finger out and a kick in the pants)
I love gardening and growing my own food, from there i make my own preserves ( mainly tomato sauce and jams)
And i love knitting as well as baking
Reading this makes me sound like a nana lol.But thats just me, if you don't like what your reading then feel free to buggar off